Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Fifteen more days to go...

Time moves so fast!!  It feels like it was yesterday when I had joined my work just to begin my career in the big world..
Wondering about how I would go about the job, how would I even stay without the sole support I had got (my family), will I even be able to take decisions about my life, was this is the place I should start my career, will I be able to manage alone ?? Huffff!!!

Unknown to the dealings and working of the corporate world, I finally started up with my career..

Training phase or the basic orientation phase was one of the coolest days I had in the company..

4 months of time dint even realise how quick it went by... but used to curse every single day when because of the 9:01 AM deadline I had to wake up in those lazy mornings when I still wanted to sleep so bad.. but still managed to punch before 9:00 AM...
The training initially was very sleepy but slowly I tried to get over it (still trying though)

The general production training went by with the orientations of different shop floors, and their corresponding engg. counterparts..
We left the project part mid way but found a really good mentor cum friend..

The second turn was of engineering where I fulfilled my sleep most of the times..
Things proceeded with few HR training sessions followed by supply chain and QA and again few HR sessions..  Mean while I met with quite good HR trainers...

The training ended up with a project in production dept. had learnt a lot from the project and the task became quite easy thanks to my mentor cum friend...

Decision time:
We were asked to fill our preferences about which dept you are willing to join..
With so much of brain works and lots of confusion in my mind I finally made my preference order list but in the last hour of submission it was changed thanks to a friend of mine who believed he knew me better than I did (though he was) but i still doubted about going up with the changed preference..
I finally submitted the order suggested by the friend..
Guess what!! I got my first preference which I hadn’t even given a thought about..
Yes I ended up in supply chain...

On job training:
New to the world of SC and its technical abbreviations... wondered if I had gone into the right division with lots of nervousness and a continuous boosting of friends I made up a firm mind yes I can survive here.

Got my dept and after a whole orientation about the component dealt by the dept got a section and a component as well..

Got another good and annoying friend but I was happy I had a company.. Found another great and awesome girl whose hard at front and soft at her heart..

Drifting with the daily learning about work and component and trying to gel up with the dept i have started to put a firm leg in the society standing on my own trying not to seek for any support.

But still my legs are trembling, I need to strengthen up a lot with only fifteen days in my hand..
Hopefully I 'll make it to stand still in this small time I have at my hand..

Yes its fifteen days more to go..
The journey from a L-E0 to L-11 is gonna end up.. Its only fifteen days left as a trainee in the company.. Fifteen days of time to become an independent buyer..
I wish I could gather all I need in this ample amount of time that I have got...


And yes congratulations!! all my fellow GET's we are becoming L-11's.. Cheers!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment